1. Everyone rides at their own risk. Know your limitations and do not exceed the capabilities of your vehicle. The park IS NOT responsible for your recovery in the event of breakdown or immobility.
2. No alcoholic beverages or mind-altering substances (which may impair a person’s judgment) are allowed in the trail riding areas.
3. No one is allowed to possess any dangerous or controlled substances including, but not limited to illegally-carried firearms, fireworks, and explosives within the park.
4. Place litter in an appropriate trash receptacle or “Pack It In, Pack It Out.” Our motto is “Leave it better than you found it.”
5. **“TREAD LIGHTLY.” Ride only on established trails. Do not venture into the woods or on to other property not owned by the park. You will be banned permanently for infractions.
6. Do not remove or destroy trees, shrubs, plants or animals. We want them to remain for everyone to enjoy. Tree saver straps must always be used with a winch: it’s the state law!
7. NO HUNTING IS ALLOWED IN THE PARK.
8. NO OPEN FIRES ARE ALLOWED IN THE PARK. Campsite fires must be kept inside the designated fire rings in the campground area. Fire rings are not to be moved. Do not burn metal or glass in the fire rings. Firewood bundles are available for purchase at the front office.
9. **Off-Road Vehicles (ORVs) are to be operated from 9 am until sunset only. We do allow night riding under certain circumstances, however you MUST speak with the Park Staff or one of the Owners to discuss the details.
10. **Excessive speed and reckless driving is NOT permitted. Please follow posted speed limit signs. We request that you drive 5 mph in the Parking Lot and Campground Area. We love our children, pets, and guests. Please be very careful to follow this rule. There will be plenty of time to drive on the trails.
11. All Off-Road Vehicles (ORVs) must have a functioning muffler.
12. All operators of Off-Road Vehicles must have a valid driver’s license. Children under 18 must be supervised at all times.
13. All Off-Road Vehicle drivers and riders should follow the manufacturer’s safe operating procedures. Please be sure that your ORV has the appropriate equipment needed to operate on the rough terrain in the park. Everyone must wear their seat belt at all times while in the vehicle.
14. No person under the age of 16 may operate an SUV within the park, those under 18 must be supervised by a parent or legal guardian at all times.
15. All SUVs must have liability insurance.
16. Passengers are allowed in SUVs and UTVs, but must sign a Release and Waiver of Liability Form, and must also wear their seat belt at all times while in the vehicle.
17. All SUVs must have a fully enclosed metal cab and/or roll bar protection, functioning safety belts, working four-wheel drive systems, frame mounted (not welded) tow hooks that are appropriately rated for the vehicle’s weight for recovery purposes, and must be in good and safe mechanical operating condition.
18. Those under the age of 18 must have a waiver consent signed by a parent or legal guardian in the presence of a park staff member. Parent / legal guardian must closely supervise minors.
19. All ATV and Dirt Bike Riders are REQUIRED to wear DOT-approved safety helmet. THIS RULE IS NOT NEGOTIABLE, AND YOU WILL BE ASKED TO LEAVE OUR PROPERTY IF YOU RIDE WITHOUT A HELMET. Protective gear including, but not limited to those items listed by the manufacturer and the ATV Safety Institute, are strongly recommended.
20. **Passengers are NOT allowed on ATVs or Dirt Bikes, except for purpose-built two-passenger machines. No aftermarket or homemade seating for two is allowed. THIS RULE IS NOT NEGOTIABLE, AND YOU WILL BE ASKED TO LEAVE OUR PROPERTY IF YOU RIDE WITH A PASSENGER.
21. Be courteous of other drivers and Park Employees on and off the trails.
22. Failure to comply with the above rules, regulations and safe operating procedures can result in your being temporarily or permanently banned from using the park or participating in any future park activity or event. No refund of any kind will be given.
23. The park is neither liable or responsible for damage, loss, or theft of personal property or injury to visitors.
24. All riders must follow the age restrictions set by the government for ATV’s (see below).
For engine sizes under 70cc, ages six (6) and older.
For engine sizes 70cc to 90cc, ages twelve (12) and older.
For engine sizes over 90cc, ages sixteen (16) and older.
We cannot wait for you and your family and/or friends to join us at our Park. If you have read through these rules & regulations, and you already know that you will not be able or do not want to follow our rules, please find a different park to ride in that has rules that you can follow. Your safety and the safety of our guests, employees, and families is important to us.